Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Underwear Tribune

Jason Scarlatti Newest Collection

By .PZ

September 9th 2007

Yes, I’m talking about 2(X)ist and I’m talking big time. The new collection introduced by Scarlatti is absolutely amazing, not just the silhouettes, but the fabrics, colors and trends. You would want to have them all!!! I’ve tried the new Carbon trunk on my most recent encounter and I couldn’t resist, I’m telling you the look on that guy was amazing it was sexy yet classy, just as I love them!!!

Well, let me get back to Jason Scarlatti, he is one of the most relevant underwear designers today and he really knows how to stay in track. His most recent collection proves that he is all about styles and fresh looks!!! (Don’t let me get started on those 2(X)ist models they were truly an eye candy).

Well the one I liked the most was the little Carbon trunk it was just as soft as I like underwear, and they sure have a hot look on anyone…even myself!!!!


Check out a little bit of the Scarlatti’s Fashion show featured by Mercedes Benz

Huge 2xist Collection by Scarlatti


No comments: